GDPR: DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
JE Engineering Ltd, t/a JE Motorworks, (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
1. Who are we?
JE Motorworks is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4FJ tel: +44 (0)2476 305018. For all data matters contact Stephanie Kinsella on (0)2476 305018, Office Manager, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data to:
• Fulfil contracts between yourself and us
• Update you of service developments which we reasonably consider will be of interest.
This will be limited to information sent to your business email address and with every communication you will be give a clear and straightforward option to opt out of further communications and to ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you.
4. Personal data concerned
The data provided by you that we hold includes, (but is not limited to), the following:-
1. Contact details
2. Name, address, telephone details, mobile telephone numbers, email addresses
3. We may also hold signatures on contracts and purchase orders.
5. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We only ever use your personal data to administer your account, help provide you with the services you have requested from us, or to share interesting and relevant content with you.
6. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with sub-contractors in order for them to fulfil their contractual obligations to us, through NDA agreements as required.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary; when we deem that our services are no longer of interest to you, or you withdraw consent.
8. Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data.
9. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time,;
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit
that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability);
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data,
to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data.